Skip to main content

North Korea Vows 'Thousands-fold' Revenge On the US After Sanctions

North Korea has vowed to exact “thousands-fold” revenge against the US following the imposed sanctions by the UN after the hermit kingdoms recent tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles.

The official KCNA news agency released a statement saying the regime referred to the sanctions as a “violent violation of our sovereignty” and was part of a plot “heinous plot to isolate and stifle” the country.

The UN recently backed new sanctions that could reduce North Korea's $3bn in annual export revenue by a third.

The new measures will target key export revenue earners such as coal, seafood, and iron - but strangely did not include oil.

The Guardian reports: Pyongyang threatened to take “righteous action”, describing the sanctions as a “crime” for which the US would pay “thousands of times”.

The UN measures also forbid China, Russia and other countries from hiring any more North Korean labourers, whose remittances help fund the regime, as well as prohibit joint ventures with the country and any new investment in existing business partnerships.

The US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, described the measures as “the single largest economic sanctions package ever levelled” against North Korea.

In a telephone call on Monday Donald Trump and his South Korean counterpart, Moon Jae-in, agreed that Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile programmes “pose a grave and growing direct threat” and vowed to apply “maximum pressure” on the regime.

The North Korean statement did not indicate what action it was considering in response to the UN move, but said additional sanctions would not force it into negotiations over its nuclear and ballistic missile programmes. 

“We will not put our self-defensive nuclear deterrent on the negotiating table … and will never take a single step back from strengthening our nuclear might,” it said. 

Pressure on China – North Korea’s main ally and by far its biggest trading partner – to sign up to, and then enforce, more robust sanctions has mounted since the regime conducted two ICBM tests last month.

While many experts believe that Pyongyang is still some way off being able to mount a miniaturised nuclear warhead on a long-range missile, the regime now has missiles that, theoretically, are capable of striking the US mainland.

The KCNA alluded to North Korea’s new capability on Monday, saying: “There is no bigger mistake than the United States believing that its land is safe across the ocean.”

The White House said in a statement that Trump and Moon had agreed that advances in North Korean missile technology, achieved despite eight rounds of multilateral sanctions in the past 11 years, posed “a grave and growing direct threat to the United States, South Korea, and Japan, as well as to most countries around the world”.

In an hour-long phone call on Monday, the leaders said they would continue to apply pressure to the North. Joint US-South Korean military exercises this month are expected to provoke an angry response from the regime.

Moon, who supports cautious engagement with North Korea, told Trump that the door should remain open to dialogue, provided Pyongyang agreed to abandon its nuclear programme, according to presidential office spokesman Park Su-hyun.

In a Twitter post, Trump said he was “very happy and impressed with 15-0 United Nations vote” on the sanctions, but China has warned that any punitive actions targeting North Korea must “avoid bringing disaster” to the economically fragile state.

In a front-page commentary on Monday, the overseas edition of the ruling Communist party’s official People’s Daily said sanctions must be employed with precision.“

Sanctions to the greatest possible extent must avoid causing negative impacts to ordinary people and to third countries, and avoid bringing disaster to the country in question’s normal and legal trade and business exchanges with the outside world, people’s normal lives and the humanitarian situation,” the paper said.


Popular posts from this blog

Iran Killing Command: The use of firearms in dealing with protesters

The document you see on the image is the order of the commander of the Tehran repressive force to all the units based in the city.

Based on this agenda, the mercenaries of the corrupt government Islamic Republic of Iran have been allowed to use firearms in the event of any protest movement against people by the regime.
This is a murder command.
The repressive force of the law, known to the world's famous police and guardians, should protect the lives of its citizens, by freeing their mercenaries, they allow them to murder Iranians who are protesting the corruption in the government and you have the important message that if you come to the streets in protest of corruption and torture and massacre, we will kill you.
Because, according to criminal Khomeini, maintenance of the system is obligatory.
A corrupt government that is so hideous that spend billions of dollars from the national treasury and popular capitalto the suppression of its people and the countries of the region, must be ov…

ایران فرمان قتل : دستور استفاده از سلاح گرم در برخورد با معترضان

سندی که در تصویر میبینید دستور فرمانده نیروی سرکوبگر انتظامی تهران به همه یگانهای مستقر در این شهر است.
بر اساس این دستور کار ، مزدوران حکومت فاسد نظام جمهوری اسلامی اجازه یافته اند که درصورت بروز هرگونه جنبش اعتراضی از سوی مردم علیه رژیم ، از سلاح گرم استفاده کنند.
این دستور یک فرمان قتل است.
نیروی سرکوبگر انتظامی که به ظاهر و تعریف شناخته شده پلیس در سراسر جهان ، میبایست حافظ جان شهروندان باشد ، با آزاد گذاشتن دست مزدوران چکمه پوش خود انها را مجاز به قتل ایرانیان معترض به فسادهای موجود درلایه های حکومت میکنند و این پیام مهم را در خود دارد که اگر در اعتراض به  فساد و شکنجه و کشتار به خیابانها بریزید شما را خواهیم کشت.
چرا که به گفته خمینی دجال، حفظ نظام از اوجب واجبات است.
حکومت فاسدی که انقدر وقیح هست که میلیاردها دلار از خزانه ملی و سرمایه مردمی را صرف سرکوب مردم خود و کشورهای منطقه میکند باید سرنگون کرد.
اکنون چهل سال است که کشور ما به اشغال این ملایان جنایکتارخونخوار و اسلام تحمیلی در آمده است .
هنوز باورش برای برخی سخت است که درک کنند کشور ما به معنای واقعی کلمه از سوی بنیادگرایان الله…

مائده مختار زاده یکی از اعضاء فعال گروهک تروریستی سازمان مجاهدین خلق در ایران_قسمت 1

گزارش شماره یک درباره یکی از خائنین به ملت ایران
 همانطور که ملت بزرگ و شریف ایران زمین میدانند یکی از خطرناک ترین و فاسدترین گروه های تروریستی که سالیان سال در سطح جهان وایران به فعالیتهای غیر انسانی و جنایتکارانه مبادرت می ورزند و با افکار و عقاید بیمارگونه خود جانهای جوانان ایران زمین را می آلایند، گروهک تروریستی مجاهدین خلق می باشد.
جنایات آنان طی سالیان گذشته بر همگان آشکار بوده و چه خانواده هایی که فرزندان عزیز خود را که توسط اعضای این گروه شستشوی مغزی داده شدند ، از دست داده اند و دیگرانی که طعمه شکارچیان بی رحم این گروه تروریستی قرار گرفته اند.
اما خانواده هایی هستند که همچنان نسل اندر نسل به این سازمان تروریستی وفادارند و ایدئولوژی جنایتکارانه خود را به فرزندشان منتقل می کنند و همچنان در داخل و خارج ایران به ترویج افکار مسموم آنها و همچنین فعالیتهای تروریستی مشغول می باشند.
در اینجا به معرفی یکی از این خانواده ها و تشریح فعالیتهای آنها از سالهای آغازین انقلاب ایران تا کنون  خواهیم پرداخت:
مصطفی و جعفر مهیمنی و یکی از خواهرانشان مرضیه مهیمنی ساکن شهرستان بابل در استان مازندران در س…