Skip to main content

Increasing Alarm: North Korea's Ballistic Missiles Could Reach US by 2018



North Korea will need only a year to create an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching the US. 

According to the sources of the US publications, this conclusion was reached by the intelligence community of the country. 

Previously, it was believed that the DPRK will be able to achieve such results no earlier than 2020.

The reason for the new forecast was the recent tests, which demonstrated that in theory a North Korean missile could already hit targets as far as in Alaska.

North Korea will be able to create an intercontinental ballistic missile as early as 2018. 

This was reported by The Washington Post and The New York Times with reference to sources in the US intelligence.

According to the sources of the publications, the new assessment is based on recent tests of North Korean weapons; specifically the launching of ballistic missile Hwaseong-14 on July 4.

In the Pentagon it is assumed that the leader of the DPRK Kim Jong-un will receive a reliable intercontinental ballistic missile with nuclear weapons in 2018.

"North Korea's plan is running faster than we expected. We did not think that the ICBM will be tested in July, "said one official familiar with the assessment of the US Department of Defense's Intelligence Department (RUMO).

In light of these developments, the US is becoming seriously concerned. 

Recently it was reported that the residents of Hawaii are preparing for a nuclear strike.

A special educational program is being carried out based on a scenario in which over Honolulu at an altitude of more than 0.3 km an explosion of a nuclear charge of 15 kilotons takes place.

To prepare for such incidents, the US authorities also intend to create a more modern system of warning about the attack.


Ticket into the “nuclear club”

In an official statement, the head of the Department of National Intelligence for East Asia, Scott Bray said that North Korea’s recent test of an intercontinental-range ballistic missile was not a surprise.

“This test and its impact on our assessments highlight the threat that North Korea’s nuclear and ballistic missile programs pose to the United States, to our allies in the region and to the whole world,” Bray said.

According to the New York Times if the DPRK can really prepare an ICBM capable of reaching the US by 2018, this will happen before the modernization of the US anti-missile defense system.

"The danger is that the time to make a decision is significantly reduced due to the presence of weapons from North Korea, and an escalation of the conflict can occur at any second," the Washington Post quotes John Wolfsthal, the former senior director of the Arms Control and Non-Proliferation Agency, as saying.

The head of the National Survey of the United States, Daniel Coates, also said that the DPRK is becoming a member of the club of nations with nuclear weapons.

Coats said: “Well, they’ve got some work to do to, I think, get through the club door, but they are very persistent in achieving that goal and we see a lot of research probably gained by each launch that they do whether it fails or succeeds.”


On high alert

In a classified briefing for all the members of the chamber, the House Armed Services Committee said that North Korea’s intercontinental ballistic missile development is a risk that grows each day.

The briefing team included Rob Soofer, deputy assistant secretary of defense for nuclear and missile defense policy; Air Force Lt. Gen. Samuel Greaves, director of the Missile Defense Agency; and representatives from the DIA and the National Air and Space Intelligence Center.

“The apparent success of the July Fourth test is an alarming development as North Korea accelerates its pursuit of being able to hold the United States at risk with nuclear weapons,” Committee Chairman Rep. 

Mac Thornberry, R-Texas, said after the classified briefing, “I have grown increasingly alarmed that North Korea is acting with a greater sense of urgency than we are.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iran Killing Command: The use of firearms in dealing with protesters

The document you see on the image is the order of the commander of the Tehran repressive force to all the units based in the city.

Based on this agenda, the mercenaries of the corrupt government Islamic Republic of Iran have been allowed to use firearms in the event of any protest movement against people by the regime.
This is a murder command.
The repressive force of the law, known to the world's famous police and guardians, should protect the lives of its citizens, by freeing their mercenaries, they allow them to murder Iranians who are protesting the corruption in the government and you have the important message that if you come to the streets in protest of corruption and torture and massacre, we will kill you.
Because, according to criminal Khomeini, maintenance of the system is obligatory.
A corrupt government that is so hideous that spend billions of dollars from the national treasury and popular capitalto the suppression of its people and the countries of the region, must be ov…

ایران فرمان قتل : دستور استفاده از سلاح گرم در برخورد با معترضان

سندی که در تصویر میبینید دستور فرمانده نیروی سرکوبگر انتظامی تهران به همه یگانهای مستقر در این شهر است.
بر اساس این دستور کار ، مزدوران حکومت فاسد نظام جمهوری اسلامی اجازه یافته اند که درصورت بروز هرگونه جنبش اعتراضی از سوی مردم علیه رژیم ، از سلاح گرم استفاده کنند.
این دستور یک فرمان قتل است.
نیروی سرکوبگر انتظامی که به ظاهر و تعریف شناخته شده پلیس در سراسر جهان ، میبایست حافظ جان شهروندان باشد ، با آزاد گذاشتن دست مزدوران چکمه پوش خود انها را مجاز به قتل ایرانیان معترض به فسادهای موجود درلایه های حکومت میکنند و این پیام مهم را در خود دارد که اگر در اعتراض به  فساد و شکنجه و کشتار به خیابانها بریزید شما را خواهیم کشت.
چرا که به گفته خمینی دجال، حفظ نظام از اوجب واجبات است.
حکومت فاسدی که انقدر وقیح هست که میلیاردها دلار از خزانه ملی و سرمایه مردمی را صرف سرکوب مردم خود و کشورهای منطقه میکند باید سرنگون کرد.
اکنون چهل سال است که کشور ما به اشغال این ملایان جنایکتارخونخوار و اسلام تحمیلی در آمده است .
هنوز باورش برای برخی سخت است که درک کنند کشور ما به معنای واقعی کلمه از سوی بنیادگرایان الله…

مائده مختار زاده یکی از اعضاء فعال گروهک تروریستی سازمان مجاهدین خلق در ایران_قسمت 1

گزارش شماره یک درباره یکی از خائنین به ملت ایران
 همانطور که ملت بزرگ و شریف ایران زمین میدانند یکی از خطرناک ترین و فاسدترین گروه های تروریستی که سالیان سال در سطح جهان وایران به فعالیتهای غیر انسانی و جنایتکارانه مبادرت می ورزند و با افکار و عقاید بیمارگونه خود جانهای جوانان ایران زمین را می آلایند، گروهک تروریستی مجاهدین خلق می باشد.
جنایات آنان طی سالیان گذشته بر همگان آشکار بوده و چه خانواده هایی که فرزندان عزیز خود را که توسط اعضای این گروه شستشوی مغزی داده شدند ، از دست داده اند و دیگرانی که طعمه شکارچیان بی رحم این گروه تروریستی قرار گرفته اند.
اما خانواده هایی هستند که همچنان نسل اندر نسل به این سازمان تروریستی وفادارند و ایدئولوژی جنایتکارانه خود را به فرزندشان منتقل می کنند و همچنان در داخل و خارج ایران به ترویج افکار مسموم آنها و همچنین فعالیتهای تروریستی مشغول می باشند.
در اینجا به معرفی یکی از این خانواده ها و تشریح فعالیتهای آنها از سالهای آغازین انقلاب ایران تا کنون  خواهیم پرداخت:
مصطفی و جعفر مهیمنی و یکی از خواهرانشان مرضیه مهیمنی ساکن شهرستان بابل در استان مازندران در س…